Good afternoon! So today I am starting my “Spring Cleaning” and as I am folding laundry I am day dreaming of summer…and thought today is a great day for guacamole. I love avocados and love eating them in spring and summer dishes. Avocados are high in “good” fats, are a good source of potassium that helps regulate blood pressure.
Crowd Pleasing Guacamole
- 4 fresh avocados
- juice of 3 fresh limes
- 4 Serrano chilies (seeded, and chopped)
- 1 whole red onion (chopped)
- 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
For best results served chilled and Enjoy!
Guacamole is great served with tortilla chips or as a topping. 🙂
Hope you guys like it!